KLG & Hoda
Pets & Animals
Jim Johnson-767323's Recent Activity
Caught on Camera: New Video Shows America's Only Known Wild Jaguar
Wed Feb 3, 2016
And now some Neanderthal hunter will try to go kill it. This should have never been publicized.
Two Killed, Seven Hurt in Shooting at Tel Aviv Cafe-Bar
Fri Jan 1, 2016
Way to go, gunman. Let's start off the new year on the right foot with blowing people away because of your stupid religious beliefs or political views.
Cable and Satellite TV Costs Will Climb Again in 2016
Tue Dec 22, 2015
I cut cable 3 years ago & got a nice antenna & booster. I get ABC, CBS & NBC (2 different NBC channels) plus PBS (3 different PBS channels) Netflix & Amazon Prime with more stuff than you can possibly watch & over the air channels that you don't get with cable. Sling TV for ESPN …
N.W.A., Deep Purple, Chicago Chosen for Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
Thu Dec 17, 2015
When they put Grandmaster Flash in the Hall years ago, they destroyed every bit of legitimacy that thr Rock & Roll Hall of Fame is supposed to have. NWA, Really?
Year in Review: B.B. King, Frank Gifford Among Notables Who Died in 2015
Tue Dec 15, 2015
This drives me nuts every year: The Year Is Not Over With Yet. Make your list at midnight, December 31st or January 1, 2016.
China Scraps One-Child Policy, Will Allow 2 Kids Per Couple
Thu Oct 29, 2015
Just what our planet needs- millions (if not billions) more human beings. A horrendous decision.
Do I Have to Stop Eating Meat? Key Questions About WHO Group Report
Mon Oct 26, 2015
USA Today recently showed a graph that stated that 80% of the antibiotics in this country are purchased by the food industry whereas the remaining 20 % are purchased by the medical industry. In other words, the meat we eat is probably laced with enormous amounts of antibiotics and there are no set s …
Obama Calls Doctors Without Borders to Apologize for Deadly Hospital Airstrike
Wed Oct 7, 2015
Remember years ago, when our pilots in Italy were joy riding and clipped a cable car on a ski slope and I believe 18 people died. There was a military trial in this country and absolutely no one was convicted of doing anything wrong. In this instance, I sincerely doubt anything will happen to anyone …
Alaska Airlines Loses Its Own CEO Brad Tilden's Luggage
Mon Oct 5, 2015
Karma with a capital K...
2016 Field Reacts to Boehner Resignation
Fri Sep 25, 2015
Great news! Now they appoint someone that will make it even more difficult to accomplish things...
Questions & Answers
Jim Johnson-767323 hasn't answered any TODAY questions yet.
TODAY.com is a production of
Terms & conditions - New